Superclean Property Services actively strives to further environmental resource conservation by exercising best management & operational standards & introducing innovative solutions.
The company policy represents an awareness of the need to reduce & control damage done to the environment by;
- Diminution of emission from environmentally unfriendly products into the atmosphere or ground.
- Conservation & management of energy consumption.
- Working with suppliers & staff to improve environmental performance.
- Reduction of waste by recycling when practical.
- Managing premises grounds arboriculturally.
Disposal & transport of waste from contracted sites, must be carried out in a responsible manner & with due regard to all environmental considerations, & in keeping with the terms & conditions of our contracts. The company will endeavor to minimize spillage & maintain good housekeeping.
DISCHARGE OF WASTE INTO THE GROUND/WATER SYSTEM
- Best practicable means will be used to ensure that substances & chemical waste will be collected & arrangements made for safe & ecological disposal.
- Best practicable means will be used to ensure that harmful elements of chemicals & substances will be neutralised before disposal. Any discharge into public sewers will be in line with local authority regulations & relevant guidance.
- Where suitable alternatives exist, environmentally unfriendly products will not be used.
- Energy consumption will be controlled.
- The company will advise customers of changes in best practice & legislation where applicable in the use & management of energy.
Careful consideration is to be given to the elimination or minimisation of waste at sources & to the recycling or reuse of materials & in accordance with current practical alternatives in recycling waste.
ARBORICULTURE & HORTICULTURE
The contribution of trees, shrubs & plants to the repair of the atmosphere is well known, whilst this is not a core activity, the company has an appreciation of estate management & good arboriculture & horticulture practices.
EFFECTS ON THE COMMUNITY
Noise, odour, atmospheric emissions, traffic & other aspects of the service that can effect the local community in the areas in which we operate are to be controlled to the lowest practical level. The company seeks to be a good neighbour by maintaining all offices & associated premises to the highest standard.
Superclean Property Services will at all times respect & adopt the goodwill & procedures already used by their customers when dealing with council officials & similar bodies.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ACT 1990
Superclean Property Services’ policies comply fully with the Environmental Protection Act 1990 & the Duty Of Care Code of Practice, effective from 1st April 1992.
Superclean Property Services
Office 4, Excalibur Serviced Offices
Securehold Business Centre
M – F : 8am–5pm
Sat : Closed
Sun : Closed
We do complete contract work outside these hours to support business requirements, these times will be agreed with the individual customer.
At Superclean we adhere to all Health and Safety precautions and are fully insured.